See photos (3)

Eglise Saint-Odilon

Religious building in Lux
  • The church of Lux was demolished during the Revolution, in 1793. Lux, which had become a commune without a church, was joined to that of Sevrey, then re-established in 1867 as a commune with the hamlet of Droux. The church, dedicated to Saint Odilon, was rebuilt by subscription between 1874 and 1880 according to the plans of the Parisian architect Albert Martin, in several phases of work.
  • Documentation