In Chalon-sur-Saône, 4 place du Port Villiers, 71100 CHALON SUR SAONE, Tel : 03 85 48 37 97
- 1 April - 31 October : open every day from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 6 pm
- 1 November - 31 March: open from Tuesday to Saturday, from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 5.30 (closed : 1st January and 25 December)
- in Givry : 13 place de la Poste, 71640 GIVRY, Tel : 03 85 44 43 36, 1 April - 30 September : open from Wednesday to Sunday, from 10 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 6.30 pm. 1 October - 31 December : open Friday, Saturday, from 10 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 6.30 pm, and sunday morning from 10 am to 1pm.
- in Saint-Léger-sur-Dheune : 19 rue du Port, 71510 SAINT LEGER SUR DHEUNE, Tel : 03 85 91 60 37, 1 July- 31 August : open from Wednesday to Sunday, from 10 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm.
- in Rully : 2 Impasse du Canal, 71150 RULLY : Tel : 03 85 91 53 55, 1 July - 31 August : open from Wednesday to Sunday, from 10 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 6 pm.
The Grand Chalon Conference and Tourist Office is made up of 4 sections:
- A CHALON TOURISME brings together the Chalon sur Saône Tourist Office and the tourist office satellites at Givry, Saint Léger sur Dheune and Rully
- A CHALON PLAISANCE represents the Marina at Chalon sur Saône
- A CHALON EVENEMENTS brings together the Exhibition Centre and the Coliseum halls in Chalon sur Saône
- A CHALON SPECTACLES is the section dealing with shows, theatre and cafe-theatre
President and Directors
This public, industrial and commercial establishment has for:
President : Gilles PLATRET, Mayor of Chalon sur Saône, Vice-president of Grand Chalon charged with promoting tourism in Chalon and in Grand Chalon
Director General : Florence CAPELLI
Our work centres around:
- Reception of visitors
As well as
- Marketing of tourism products
- Sale of products in our boutiques
- Developing tourism, coordinating with local tourist professionals...
The Events section deals with the Exhibition Centre and the Coliseum halls
It can also be involved in:
- Managing events
- Running conferences and seminars
- Technical back up for event organisers
The Shows section offers the services of reception, management and organisation of your showsin the following locations: Exhibition Centre, Hall Marcel Sembat, Arts Centre, Piccolo Theatre.
Variety, rock, dance, theatre, cafe-theatre, musicals... All manner of cultural events find their place in Chalon sur Saône.
The Marina in Chalon sur Saône is open all year around:
- Harbour Master
- 150 mooring rings
- Reception area with WIFI
- Crane service