See photos (3)

Eglise Saint-Martin

Religious building in Aluze

  • The church of Saint-Martin d'Aluze was practically rebuilt in its entirety between 1855 and 1858 by the architect of the diocesan buildings, Félix Narjoux, on the site of the old church. The project of enlarging this church not being retained, the adjudication of the works of the new building takes place in 1855.