Eglise de Barizey

Historic site and monument at Barizey
OT CHALON
OT CHALON
  • The Church at Barizey, is in the neo-Classical style laid out in the form of a Greek cross. It was erected in this independent parish in 1773 by Emiland Gauthey, who later built the church in Givry. It was classified as an Historic Monument in 1976 and the furnishings were added to the supplementary inventory of Historical Monuments on the 14th October 1996.